Architecture & Design
This lumber, wood production and timber operation company based in Zumbwini, just outside Vryheid in KwaZulu-Natal supplies sustainably produced wooden products. The primary products are dunnage for packing material, mining timber and boxwood for pallets.
With a history commencing in forestry, that progressed into a fully-fledged sawmilling operation, that has expanded and a further six sawmills are strategically located throughout the South African timber belt. Els Brothers is the new BEE and land reform company with 51% shareholding held by the Khiquza Trust which will ensure the involvement and upliftment of the surrounding community.
Els Pine’s philosophy rates customers first offering excellent quality and service. Their goal is to reduce costs so customers benefit. They have experienced and committed management and the diversity and ability to adjust the mill to cater to its customers and suppliers.
All Els Brothers products have a green carbon footprint, with carbon credit benefits.
- Packing material
- Mining timber
- Boxwood for pallets
Properties & characteristics
- Local lumber and wood production
- Sustainably produced timber to contain cost
- Company aims to exceed expectations of customers, suppliers, contractors, and stakeholders.
- Low carbon footprint / Carbon credit benefits
- Committed management ensuring quality products while ensuring a successful forestry practice
- Enhanced empowerment through training and skills development