SECA Woods was founded in 1915 by Serafin Campestrini in the Ottensheim location of Austria. Over the years, the small frame sawmill has grown into one of the leading wood industries in Europe.
The philosophy of this family business is based on quality. They believe you should start by choosing the right raw material. Sustainably certified forests in Europe and Russia are used for SECA products. On-site staff select the best raw wood which is railed or trucked to the planing mill. Experienced buyers maintain close contacts with all suppliers to ensure you receive only first-class profiled timber.
SECA is a founding member of the Association of European Planing Mills founded in 1976 and all standards are reviewed annually by Holzforschung in Austria. In this way, on the one hand, we guarantee you consistently high quality and, on the other hand, we give you the security that we can offer you the best solution in the finished product from the valuable raw material wood.
The company operates in four locations:
Ottensheim / Upper Austria: Wholesale and SECA Holzwelt
Wies / Styria: South warehouse and FEEL WOOD solid wood
floors Borohradek / Czech Republic: Industrial planing mill and sales Eastern Europe
Kirov / Russia: Purchasing office and timber trading agency
- Exterior and interior wood cladding profiles
- Solid wood Flooring profiles
- Solar screens
- Raised garden beds
Properties and Characteristics
- Quality solid wood products for every use
- Natural raw material
- First class profiled timber for ease of erection
- Sustainably certified forests in Europe and Russia
- Full service range from sourcing raw material to wholesale sales
- Maintenance guidelines
- Membership to Association of European Planing Mills for quality assurance