ULTRALAM - LVL
Modern Lumber Technology Ltd. produces high strength Laminated Veneer Lumber under the brand name Ultralam™ LVL. The company markets reliable cost-effective and easy-to-use material for the construction of environmentally friendly and energy-saving houses, agricultural and sports facilities. They also refurbish old houses and construct attics.
The production of Ultralam™ LVL began in 2009 in Torzhok, Russia. The innovative project has modernized Russia’s woodworking industry and “Taleon Terra” Plant is now the largest LVL manufacturing facility in Europe with an annual capacity of 150.000 m3. Ultralam™ LVL products are manufactured using the most state-of-the-art technologies, i.e. continuous pressing technique with microwave pre-heating enhancing the resin penetration into the wood structure and thus forming a new homogenous high-strength material. This manufacturing process allows the production of LVL billets of any length which appeals to the end-user as it gives flexibility in design.
- Construction Formwork beams
- Timber frame building
- Houses and LVL portal frames
- Scaffolding planks
Properties & Characteristics
- High strength structural LVL
- Extra length LVL for flexible design
- Cost effective for efficiency
- Flexible design to accommodate all projects
- Simple installation process
- Corrosion and fire resistance for added benefit
- Stable dimension for reliable and accurate installation (or erection)