Extrabeam H20 and Extrabeam H20+ are the strongest and lightest formwork beams made of engineered spruce wood. Our formwork beams are produced in various standard lengths.
With the Chords made of high-quality and graded massive finger-jointed timber, the Webs made of 3-ply laminated wood panels, and an optional protective cap that prevents the beam from being exposed to premature chipping on the chord ends, Extrabeam H20 ensures sustainability and durability in all climate zones.
- Product: Wooden formwork H20 beams
- Wood species: Spruce
- Wood moisture: 12 % +/- 2 % at delivery
- Weight: 4.5 kg/m
- Glue: Melamine resin based adhesive, adhesive type I EN 301 – approved for use with load bearing timber components
- Surface protection: Water repellent colour glaze is used to ensure the beam is waterproof
- Chord: Made of carefully selected spruce wood; Finger-jointed, solid wood cross-sections, dimensions 80 x 40 mm; Finger-jointed chords; Web-milling on the opposing side of the core (left-sided chord surface); Planned and chamfered to app. 0.4 mm
- Web: 3-ply solid wood panel, laminated, vertical growth-ring orientation
- Surface protection: The entire beam is treated with a water-resistant colour stain
Support: Due to the 3-ply solid wood webs, Extrabeam H20 and Extrabeam H20+ can be cut into and supported at any length.
||± 2 mm
||± 0,6 mm
||+ 0,8 mm/-1,2 mm
||± 1 mm
- a) These values apply at a wood moisture content of 12 % ± 2%
b) According to standard SIST EN 13377:2002
[download id=”3143″] [download id=”3141″] [download id=”3139″]