WISA-BusFloor is a plywood panel designed to be used in applications such as the sub floor of buses and coaches. Good weight to strength ratio, uniform surface quality and a wide range of dimensions makes WISA-BusFloor an excellent choice in flooring applications.
- Mixed construction panel combined of stong and hard birch veneers in surface and core and light spruce veneer in core
- Excellent strength/weight ratio
- Uncoated face for better adhesion, coated reverse for moisture barrier
- Impregnation agains wood decaying fungi available on request
- 95/28/EC and E17 118RII type approved
Phenolic resin cross-bonded weather resistant gluing according to EN 314-2/class 3 Exterior.
Panels have clean sanded wooden surfaces.
Available surface qualities: S (II), BB (III), WG (IV) according to EN 635-2 and WGE (improved WG).
Panel sizes (mm)
The panels are available in all main standard sizes:
Size along surface grain direction 1220, 1250, 1500, 1525 mm
Size cross surface grain direction 2440, 2500, 3000, 3050 mm
Cut-to-sizes and maxi sizes, up to 12500 x 2800 mm, available on request.
Thicknesses and technical properties
||8.80 – 9.50
||11.50 – 12.50
||14.50 – 15.50
||17.10 – 18.10
Other strength properties and thicknesses are available on request.
WISA-BusFloor meets the requirement of E17 118RII and 95/28/EC in vehicle categories M2 and M3.
[download id=”2801″][download id=”2917″]