WISA-Form Birch is a household name in the formworking industry, a universal casting panel that can be used in numerous different applications from frame systems to special formwork projects. The full birch base panel combined with phenolic coating is especially designed for the formwork end use and has an excellent strength to weight ratio and stable striking properties. Strong standard construction can be optimised further by using strength oriented construction when needed.
- Excellent strength/weight ratio
- Sound face for smooth surface
- Good striking properties
- Possibility to customise according to your needs
- Horizontal formwork
- Vertical formwork
- Special formwork
- Frame formwork systems
Phenolic resin cross-bonded weather resistant glueing according to EN 314-2/class 3.
Surface and edges
Face and reverse: Dark brown phenolic film 120 g/m2 or 220 g/m2.
Edge sealing: Water resistant paint.
Standard panel sizes:
- 1200/1220/1250/1500/1525 x 2400/2440/2500/2700/3000/3050/3600/3660 mm
- Cut sizes at customer’s request
- Size tolerance (length/width) ±1mm per metre
- Squareness tolerance ±1mm per metre length of diagonal
Constructions and thicknesses
|Nominal thickness (mm)||Number of plies||WISA-Form standard sizes (mm)|
|> 30||± 3%||± 3%|
|Face and reverse||
120 g/m2, 220 g/m2
1250 x 2500 21mm, 1220 x 2440 18mm, 2000 X 3000 18mm, 2000 x 3000 21mm, 1500 x 3000 9mm