- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Thicknesses and weights
WISA-Spruce is a high quality lightweight multipurpose panel. It is made of environmental certified Nordic Spruce and is an ideal panel for structural uses and load bearing applications like roofing, flooring, wall sheeting, packaging and joinery.
- Light weight
- High quality
- PEFC certified
- Temporary building
- Phenolic resin cross-bonded weather resistant glueing according to EN 314-2/class 3 Exterior.
- Face veneer grades II and III according to standard EN 635-3.
- Additional grade G, solid surface with no open defects (improved grade II).
WISA-Spruce Special is a well-known trade name for WISA-Spruce with solid surface in many markets, such as UK, Benelux, Italy and Denmark.
Panel sizes (mm)
- Thin ply construction standard sizes: 1200/1220/1250/1500/1525 x 1200/2400/2440/2500/3050 mm
- also long grained 2400/2440/2500 x 1200/1220/1250 available
- Other sizes on special request.
- Max panel size: 1525 x 3660 mm
Thick ply construction standard sizes:
- Length from 2400 to 2500 mm
- Width from 1200 to 1250 mm
- Tongued and grooved 2400/2440 x 600/1200 mm
- Size tolerances according to the Handbook of Finnish Plywood.
Wisa Spruce 1500×2790 40mm, Wisa Spruce 2440×1220 30mm
Thicknesses and weights
|Number of plies||Thickness (mm)||Strength in bending fm II (N/mm2)*|
|Thick ply||Thin ply||Min||Max||Thick ply||Thin ply|
Other thicknesses (up to 50 mm) and constructions available on request.